User will need one time login procedure(manual login)
User Sign up: Make sure your device location is ON, user needs to enter their mobile number , password, save home and work location to receive location based notifications.
1) Civilian Report : Citizens can report an incidence or traffic related violation, within Mumbai city to Mumbai Traffic Police Department.
2) Pay Challan : User can register vehicle number and pay challan fine amount. Provision is available to update/delete registered vehicle number.
3) Traffic Division : Nearby traffic divisions will be visible to users, based on current GPS location by default. All option will display all traffic divisions in Mumbai City.
4) Parking Locations : Nearby Paid/Street parking locations will be visible to users, based on current GPS location by default. To view all Paid/Street parking details user can click all option. Areas where parking is not allowed can also be viewed under by selecting “No Parking” options from menu.
5) Nearby : Citizens can view event/rally/excavation details within 10km radius from current GPS location by default. Divsion wise details can also be viewed by selecting division name.
6) Towed Vehicle : User can search towed vehicle, with the help of this feature.
7) NOC : User can apply for event/rally/excavation NOC. Applied NOC status can be checked, with the help of application ID send through SMS after submitting application.
8) Fine : Citizens can view list of all the Fine amounts which are charged by Mumbai Traffic Police Department.
9) Traffic alert : Users will be notified about traffic updates based on location, through notifications.
10) Traffic education : Tips and educational information for users about road safety and traffic signs.
11) MTP Videos : Mumbai Traffic Police Department related video updates for citizens.”